Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Skin

Recently my laptop decided to permanently die on me. Shortly before that I had gotten really involved in making various playlists to suit a number of different moods and themes, but in the process of transferring my music off of my ipod and onto a different computer I lost everyone of the playlists that I had made. So, I decided to restart my playlist making with one for the summer. All of the songs I included are ones that either remind me of summer in general, remind me of past summers, or are songs that cause me to envision warm sunny mornings.

Matt Pond PA - "It is Safe"
Animal Collective - "Summertime Clothes"
Death Cab For Cutie - "Crooked Teeth"
Minus the Bear - "Absinthe Party at the Fly Honey Warehouse"
Iron & Wine - "Teeth in the Grass"
Seabear - "Libraries"
Jason Webley - "May Day"
Sufjan Stevens - "The Dress Looks Nice on You"
Jay Farrar & Benjamin Gibbard - "California Zephyr"
Andrew Bird - "Yawny at the Apocalypse"
Band of Horses - "The General Specific"
Friendly Fires - "Jump in the Pool"
Built to Spill - "Fly Around My Pretty Little Miss"
The Helio Sequence - "Keep Your Eyes Ahead"
The Shins - "Those to Come"

No comments:

Post a Comment