Monday, June 14, 2010

Books, Books, Books

I have such a strong love for books that half the time when I walk into a large book store I can't help but let out an audible sigh. For some reason being surrounded by books makes me entirely content. Perhaps its the idea that books are filled with adventure and escape? Though my personal library isn't yet large enough to fully surround me, it is rapidly growing and I can't wait for the day when I can cover an entire wall in a room with filled bookshelves. In the meantime though, I love seeing other peoples collections, especially if they have good taste or display them in a way that is visually interesting. Below are some collections that I found rather beautiful...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2nd and 3rd pictures via The Selby

No comments:

Post a Comment