Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Victorian Boots

I've been on an epic hunt for some Victorian-esque boots for the past couple months. I'm really picky about boots though, so I'm having a lot of trouble finding exactly the right pair (ie: not only the design must be perfect, but the price must also be reasonable). The first pair pictured I absolutely love, though they are extremely pricey and probably not the right colors for my wardrobe. They second pair are perfect price wise, but with the lace insets I think my feet would get wet in the rain. The third would be completely perfect as far as design and price however, I really wish that they were black. And so the search continues...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment