Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Figures of Art

I'm trying to spend a bit less time looking at clothing to buy online, as doing so makes me constantly want new things. I hate being so materialistic plus also I would prefer to be saving my money to go out and do more things instead of just using it to buy stuff. So I spent quite a bit of time on tumblr yesterday looking at photos of all sorts of pretty things, which I felt was more fulfilling than my usual. So I will probably be sharing much more various art with those of you who read my blog. Plus I like having lots of the pretty pictures that I find all in one place.

In my browsing yesterday I came across this deviantart page http://hamondo.deviantart.com/gallery/ which I recommend taking a look at. I think that all of her artwork is very lovely and below are a few of my favorites.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment